Life Lately: Fall

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
Cute produce stand selling lots of local veggies and lemons (yes, lemons!) and limes grown in a greenhouse.

Menorah and mums | Land of Honey
Menorah and mums.

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
My new favorite: Jarrahdale pumpkins.

Is it Shabbat yet? t shirt | Land of Honey
Mount Tabor Tees has so many great shirts like this one!

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
Pie!

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
Down the road from our family's lake cottage is this cute little produce stand and on boat removal day they were selling locally foraged hen of the woods mushrooms!

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
I realized I never posted pictures from Sukkot this year, so here's one from a lovely party I attended.

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
I'll take one of each, thanks.

Hebrew lifestyle: fall | Land of Honey
Succelents still going strong.

Menorah on the lake | Land of Honey
Visiting a beautiful state park.
I think the fall weather is wrapping up around here for the year. We got our first snow last night. There's a time and season for everything, right?
Have a good week, friends!

1 comment: