Hebrew Gift Ideas


Pin It
I suppose it's something of a tradition here at Land of Honey to share a few items that I think are perfect for a Hebrew home and lifestyle. And I'm happy to report that there are so many more artisans and companies making these things than there were three years ago when I first rounded up gift ideas! The demand for Hebrew products has grown to support several many small businesses and Etsy sellers. :) Here are a few of my favorites this year.











Embossing Rolling Pin from AgnesWorld $20.79

Know of any other great Hebrew finds or small businesses out there? Please share with the rest of us!

2 comments:

  1. just realized that you mentioned my printable hebrew letter blocks :) thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom!
    My name is Janet and I am the designer and owner of Everything Beautiful, a jewelry shop on Etsy. I specialize in Hebrew jewelry and am wondering if you do any kind of advertisement on your blog?

    Thank you for your time,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete