Pretty and Delicate Hebrew Gift Ideas

It's the shopping time of the year isn't it? I'm starting to see those 'for everyone on your list' ideas for gifts floating around the internet and even in print. While they sometimes have neat things I mostly find myself annoyed with the abundance of generic presents we purchase that serve little or no purpose and are often from companies with questionable standards on ethics. Let's do better this year. I love the idea of buying things that nurture and grow faith! The items on this list are from small businesses, independent artists, and fair trade artisans and are perfect for a special lady in your life.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

Pin It
-Made in the USA and beeswax helps to purify the air in your home.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-Handmade with the verse from Hebrews 6:19.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-A beautiful reminder to carry with you.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-A lovely and practical thing.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-I wouldn't mind carrying this to the farmers market.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-Available in many colors and designs, this French saying is inspired by Proverbs 31:25.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-A beautiful rendition of the Hebrew word for love.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-Taken from the end of Song of Songs.

-You know, to help learn Hebrew.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-The design is made of the letters of the Torah!

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-Not a true menorah but a beautiful seven candle option.

Hebrew Gift Ideas | Land of Honey

-A great reminder to place in your home.

Let me know your favorite gift idea below!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am IN LOVE with that dish towel! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I'd need a couple so there would always be a clean one available! lol

      Delete
    2. Me too! I think I'd need a couple so there would always be a clean one available! lol

      Delete
  2. Beautiful finds here. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is peaceful and inspiring. Shalom ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have done a post like this for several years and I am thrilled there are more and more beautiful things to include each time!

      Delete