My Shavuot

Chag Shavuot Sameach!


Pin It
I hope you all were able to celebrate Shavuot with friends and family! I meant to take more pictures but here are a few at least.


Pin It
We went above and beyond the two loaves of bread directive. We had regular challah, babka, and these lovely challah buns stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. 


Pin It
The Midrash tells us that in anticipation of receiving the word of YHWH Mount Sinai spontaneously bloomed beautiful flowers, despite being in the desert. I don't know if that happened or not but it certainly is a lovely thought. Last year all my irises were purple. For some reason this year a few of them are partially white.  


Pin It

My mom's challah is always the best! She made this tasty version from the Joy of Kosher magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment